SEN Teaching Assistant
My client school in Acton,are an Outstanding, high-achieving Primary School are looking to appoint multiple Teaching Assistants & SEN Teaching Assistants for an immediate start. These are full time, and long-term posts.
The SENCO has created a fantastic environment for graduates. She has made it possible for you to gain experience, attend training courses (such as autism awareness, safeguarding etc) and grow / learn as much as possible throughout the whole academic year!
All the SEN Teaching Assistant roles below will have a SEN focus of some sort, and will require a hardworking, knowledgeable and caring graduate – If you’ve got any of those traits, then please apply now!
The school also offer teacher training, so if you’re a graduate seeking a Teaching Assistant role prior to going onto teacher training, this could be the SEN Teaching Assistant role for you!!
· SEN Teaching Assistant
· 1:1 and group support – In and out of the classroom
· Working alongside a range of professionals and SENCO
· Attending weekly training sessions
· Working across any of the following phases – EYFS, KS1 or KS2
· ASAP starts – Long-term & full time
· Located in the Borough of Ealing (Acton)
· Must have an outgoing, forward-thinking and creative personality
· You must be willing to learn and get stuck in with multiple roles
· Strong understanding of SEN is required
· Previous SEN experience in either a working or personal level would be desirable, but not essential
· Forward-thinking and creative Primary School
· Large Primary School – Plenty of opportunities
· Additional training provided throughout
If you are interested in a SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity, trial days can be arranged immediately!!