KS1 Teaching Assistant
Long term graduate/teaching assistant role in a thriving Primary school
*Do you have a desire to pursue a career in education and need vital experience in a primary school setting in order to achieve this?*
*Perhaps you are a graduate who is keen to explore the idea of teaching and would relish the opportunity to support pupils who have SEN in a primary school setting?*
* Easy access from the train station
* Access to staff training
* Paid up to £75 per day
* Role for the whole academic year with permanent contract potential at the end of the year
About the school:
The Primary school in Bexley is a friendly school with amazing facilities. It is a three form entry school where the children enjoy their learning and regularly work together as a team where they can build on their relationships and communication.
As a KS1 Teaching Assistant, you will have the support of a collaborative team as well as a head teacher who is very involved in the development of staff members.
The school can offer you:
* Work alongside the KS1 Teachers who will provide all resources and planning to deliver effective KS1 intervention to boost progress.
* A well-resourced school with fantastic facilities.
* Regular feedback and support from a head teacher who is invested in the development of every member of staff.
* Access to outstanding Continued Professional Development.
* A school which has excellent partnerships with parents and local business.'
About the role:
This role is an exciting KS1 Primary Teaching Assistant position where you will deliver interventions for small groups across KS1. You will be provided with planning and training in order to deliver effective focused interventions across KS1.
To be successful in this role, you will need to:
* Hold a degree/Level 2 Teaching Assistant Qualification.
* Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
* Provide a CV with at least 10 years employment/education history included and employment breaks must be explained.
* Have the legal right to work in the UK.
If you are a graduate or experienced Teaching Assistant interested in this role, then please submit your updated CV. Alternatively, please send your CV to email@example.com
Teaching Assistant (TA) – Primary School – KS1 – KS2 - Graduate – Full time – Bexley – September 2020