LSA / Learning Support Assistant needed in Hillingdon
**Are you an experienced LSA / Learning Support Assistant looking for a new role??**
**Do you want to work in a thriving school with an ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted rating??**
If so then this is an exciting opportunity not to be missed!!
An ‘Outstanding’ two-form entry Primary School in Hillingdon are looking for an experienced LSA / Learning Support Assistant to join them in September.
The school is ideally looking for a Graduate with experience working within Primary SEN (ASD) to nurture for the next year with the opportunity for the successful candidate to be put through paid Teacher Training from September 2021.
The school ethos is to encourage honesty, enthusiasm, ambition and resilience.
This is a full-time, long term role. The working hours will be 08:30 – 15:30.
The successful candidate will have a flourishing track record within the classroom with a willingness to learn and become part of an experienced and welcoming team.
* LSA – Learning Support Assistant
* Teacher Training School
* ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted (2016)
* September 2020
* £65 - £85 daily rate (PAYE option)
* Bachelors Degree (Psychology preferable)
* GCSE’s in Maths and English (A*-C)
* Proven experience working with SEN Children (3 months minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com