ASD TA / Learning Support Assistant needed in Barking and Dagenham
A two-form entry Primary School in Barking is recruiting for an ASD TA (Autism) / Learning Support Assistant to join them in September .
This school is oversubscribed and has a strong reputation within the community. They are looking for dynamic and focused professionals who will inspire their children to learn to their full potential.
The role itself will consist of supporting SEN children 1:1 as well as taking small groups occasionally. The successful candidate will have prior experience working within SEN, specifically Autism (ASD) and will have strong academic track record.
This is a full time, long term role for the full academic year.
Salaries will be a Daily Rate of £65 - £85 dependant on experience.
* ASD TA (Autism) / Learning Support Assistant
* Barking and Dagenham location
* Ofsted rated ‘Good’ Primary School
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* 08:30 – 16:00
* £65 - £85 dependant on experience
* GCSE’s in Maths and English (A*-C)
* Proven experience working with SEN Children (3 months minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org