SEN TA - Acton, Ealing
**Do you have a passion KS1?**
**Do you want to work as part of an ‘Outstanding’ team of Teachers and TA’s?**
**Are you looking for a full time position starting in September?**
A popular two form entry Primary School in Ealing are currently recruiting for SEN TA to work within Year 2 supporting SEN children within the class.
This school has a ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted rating (2017) and has a strong emphasis on high achievement.
The ideal candidate will have high expectation for themselves as well as their students; they will embrace diversity and encourage individuality. In addition, the successful candidate will have experience within Year 2 and the ability to ‘hit the ground running’.
* KS1 TA / SEN TA
* Acton, Ealing location
* ‘Outstanding’ two form entry Primary School
* Supportive team of hardworking Teachers and TA’s
* Permanent contracts from September 2021
* 08:30 – 16:00
* Free lunch, excellent transport links and a fantastic opportunities for NQT’s
* £65 - £85 a day (PAYE option)
* Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent)
* Proven experience working with a UK classroom
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org