Learning Support Assistants - Waltham Forest
The Schools - Learning Support Assistants - Waltham Forest
It is still unclear how schools will look in September but we do know that the majority of our schools are still in need of more, experienced support staff. Servoca education works with some of the best schools in London and is currently recruiting SEN learning support assistants for our SEN schools in Waltham Forest. The schools look for focused and skilled support workers who are able to carefully manage the needs and behaviour of children with special educational needs and to help them to achieve their potential.
The Candidate - Learning Support Assistants - Waltham Forest
* The ideal candidate will have experience of working with children with SEN (ASD/SLD/PMLD)
* Recent graduates and candidates with experience working within SEN and the care industry will also be considered.
* A can do attitude and a willingness to help in other areas of the classroom
* The ability to use initiative and work well under pressure
* The ability to communicate effectively with the children and other staff members
The Role - Learning Support Assistants - Waltham Forest
* The role will involve working with pupils that have special educational needs
* Assisting students in their learning both on a 1-1 and group basis
* Assessing and accommodating individual learning needs of students
* Reporting on individual pupils progress
* encouraging the social and emotional development of pupils
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school then please email your updated CV to email@example.com today!