Aspiring Teacher/ Graduate Teaching Assistant – Angel
**Are you an aspiring primary teacher looking to join an ‘Outstanding’ Primary School from September?**
**Is your ideal school a two form entry with a welcoming ethos?**
**Are you looking for a full time, long-term role for the full academic year?
If so, this is the role for you!
An ‘Outstanding’ two form entry Primary School in Angel are recruiting for an dedicated Graduate Teaching Assistant to join their inspiring team of teachers and TA’s in September.
The role itself will consist of General TA work, working across KS1 & KS2 with a focus on Phonics and Numeracy.
There will be the opportunity for permanent contracts and Teacher Training, for the right candidate, from 2021.
The ethos of this family feel school is to develop confident, successful children with high aspirations for themselves for the future.
The successful candidate will have a proven record of accomplishment of productively supporting and assessing children within a Primary environment, excellent references and the availability to start a new role immediately.
* Aspiring Teacher / Graduate Teaching Assistant
* Ofsted Rating – Outstanding
* Angel location
* Inspiring team of Teacher & TA’s
* Teacher Training opportunities
* Supportive SLT
* Low staff turnaround
* £65 - £75 per day (PAYE option)
* Bachelors Degree – essential
* GCSE’s in Maths and English (A*-C)
* Proven experience working with children (3 months minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org