Graduate Teaching Assistant – Battersea
**Are you a Graduate Teaching Assistant looking for a new role starting in September? **
**Do you want to work as part of a committed team of Teachers and TA’s?**
A popular, high achieving school in Battersea, Wandsworth are looking for a Teaching Assistant with experience working across KS1 & KS2 to join them in September.
This school is a three-form entry with a. ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted rating (2018). There is a strong emphasis on Partnership with Parents, with a view to working collectively to deliver a well-rounded education, whilst encouraging creativity and individuality.
The successful candidate will be supporting primary aged children with a particular focus on numeracy and phonics. The ideal candidate will have a strong academic record.
* Graduate Teaching Assistant / General Teaching Assistant
* Battersea, Wandsworth
* Mainstream Primary School
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Permanent contract from September 2020
* Teacher Training opportunities
* 08:30 – 16:00, term time only
* £60 - £85 a day (PAYE option)
* Bachelor’s Degree – essential
* GCSE’s in Maths and English (A*-C)
* Proven experience working with Children (3 months minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupil performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com