Behaviour Support/SEMH Mentor wanted
School in Newbury Park, Redbridge
£65-70 a day
Do you have previous experience working with young people with challenging behaviour?
Are you looking to make a real impact on the lives of vulnerable children?
This school in Newbury Park, Redbridge are looking for a behaviour support worker/teaching assistant to work with SEMH students experiencing behavioural difficulties and who are at risk. It is a full time role at 8.30-4pm each day.
The Redbridge primary school are looking to recruit a candidate who is mentally tough , resilient and passionate about making a difference- being reliable, patient and assertive are crucial. On top of this- the candidate needs to be a good communicator, able to build rapport and be willing to go the extra mile.
There is a great SLT and Behavioural Unit Team in place to help you settle in and support you in the role- and is highly respected by the parents and local community
The primary school is located near Newbury Park station, on the central line- thus there are excellent transport links available via the tube, or bus links. Alternatively, the school also have parking facilities on site.
**If you refer a friend and we place them, you could receive up to £125!
Ideally the candidate should:
* Have minimum of 3 months experience working with children, including those with special needs/SEMH/challenging behaviour
* Have graduated after 2018, and have a psychology related degree
* Be able work for £65-£80 a day PAYE
* Be able to commit to full time work
* Be able to work for the full academic year
* Behaviour Support Worker/SEMH Teaching Assistant
* Primary School
* Near Newbury Park station, Redbridge (Central Line)
* £65-70 a day
* Full time
* 1 year contract but potential for permanent role!
* Experienced Psychology Graduates Desired
* ASAP Start
If this sounds like it could be the role for you, please send through your updated CV and cover letter.
Behaviour Support/SEMH Mentor wanted, Newbury Park, Redbridge