Graduate SEN TA / KS2 TA needed in Vauxhall
An Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ Primary School in Vauxhall is recruiting for a Teaching Assistant specialising in SEN (SEMH) to join them in September.
This is a two form entry primary school with a highly academic ethos. They are looking for an enthusiastic TA with prior experience or an interest in SEMH.
The successful candidate will be working 1:1 within a year 5 class.
Team Teach would be desirable but not essential.
This is a full time, long term role starting in September.
* SEN TA / KS2 TA
* SEMH Specialism (an interest in SEMH or experience)
* 1:1 in Year 5
* Vauxhall location
* ‘Outstanding’ two-form-entry Primary School
* Teacher training school
* 08:30 – 15:30
* Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology – desirable
* Proven experience working with KS2 aged children - essential
* Successful track record of improving pupil performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com