Teaching Assistants – Challenging Behaviour
**SEMH / PRU
Are you looking to make a difference within education and training?
The School - Teaching Assistants – Challenging Behaviour
Servoca works with the best SEN schools in London and is currently recruiting teaching assistants who are experienced working with challenging behaviour for a school in Barnet. This school provides a safe learning environment for pupils with social, emotional and mental health difficulties.
The Candidate - Teaching Assistants – Challenging Behaviour
* Experience of working with children with SEN (SEMH)
* A can do attitude and a willingness to help in other areas of the classroom
* The ability to use initiative and work well under pressure
* The ability to communicate effectively with the children and other staff members
* Experience of Team Teach or similar would be useful
The Role - Teaching Assistants – Challenging Behaviour
* The role will involve working with pupils that display challenging behaviour (SEMH)
* Assisting students in their learning both on a 1-1 and group basis
* Assessing and accommodating individual learning needs of students
* Reporting on individual pupils progress
* encouraging the social and emotional development of pupils
Why work with Servoca education?
Servoca Education can offer you:
* the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
* flexible registration procedures
* market leading pay rates – paid to scale and beyond
* your needs are prioritised
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school then please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today!