SEN Teaching Assistants
Are you looking to make a difference within education and training?
The School - SEN Teaching Assistants
Servoca education works with some of the best schools in London, including SEN specific environments. We are currently working with a fantastic special needs school in Peckham that is looking to recruit several ABA learning support assistants for September.
The Candidate - SEN Teaching Assistants
* Experience of working with children with SEN (ASD/SLD/PMLD)
* A can do attitude and a willingness to help in other areas of the classroom
* The ability to use initiative and work well under pressure
* The ability to communicate effectively with the children and other staff members
* Experience in non verbal communication (PECS, Makaton, BSL, Signalong)
The Role - SEN Teaching Assistants
* Working with children with SEN (ASD/SLD/PMLD)
* Assisting pupils in their day to day needs
* Working alongside other staff to help the students progress with their independence and well being
* Reporting on individual pupils progress
Why work with Servoca education?
* the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
* flexible registration procedures
* market leading pay rates – paid to scale and beyond
* your needs are prioritised
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school then please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today!