PPA Teacher – KS1 and KS2
3-form entry Primary School
Welling – South East London
£130 - £180 per day
An ‘Outstanding’ Primary School based in Welling is looking for a Primary Teacher to cover PPA. This role is a September 2020 start and is ongoing until at least January 2021. This Primary School is a 2-form entry 'Outstanding' Ofsted School. The role will include covering classes across KS1 and KS2 and the ideal candidate would be someone who has recently taught across the curriculum and has a clear understanding of the current curriculum.
Are you an experienced Primary Teacher looking for a PPA Teacher role from September? Would you like to work in an Ofsted 'Outstanding' Primary school in an affluent part of Welling on a permanent basis?
This is a long-term role starting in September 2020. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate.
* PPA Teacher
* September 2020
* Welling, South East London
* Daily rate – £130 - £180
* 3-form entry Primary
* Ofsted 'Outstanding' School
* Covering classes across Key Stage 1 and 2
* Excellent behaviour throughout the school
* Access to excellent CPD
* Distribute education content including notes, summaries, assignments
* Provide individualized instruction to each student by promoting interactive learning
* Maintain a tidy and organised classroom
* Observe and understand each individual students' behaviour and report any issues
* Collaborate with other teachers and parents and participate in regular meetings
* Experienced Primary Teacher who holds QTS and has completed NQT induction year.
* Confidence to teach across KS1 and KS2 with ability to inspire all age groups.
* Desire to play a full role across all aspects of the school especially with regards to after school meetings and activities.
* The role will require planning of some lessons as well as marking and attendance of parent's evenings.
If you think you are suitable for this position, please apply now to avoid missing out!