Learning Support Assistants – SEN - Enfield
Servoca education works with some of the best schools in London, including SEN specific environments.
It is still unclear how schools will look in September but we do know that the majority of our schools are still in need of more, experienced support staff. Because of this Servoca are looking for specialised short term and day-to-day staff in Enfield with good experience of special needs to support SEN students within their schools.
The Candidate - Learning Support Assistants – SEN - Enfield
* The ideal candidate will have experience of working with children with SEN
* Candidates with experience working within SEN and the care industry will also be considered.
* Experience in non-verbal communication methods (PECS/Makaton/BSL)
* A can do attitude and a willingness to help in other areas of the classroom
* The ability to use initiative and work well under pressure
* The ability to communicate effectively with the children and other staff members
The Role - Learning Support Assistants – SEN - Enfield
* The role will involve working with pupils that have special educational needs
* Assisting students in their learning both on a 1-1 and group basis
* Assessing and accommodating individual learning needs of students
* Reporting on individual pupils progress
* encouraging the social and emotional development of pupils
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school then please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today!