Servoca Education is currently recruiting for experienced ASD teaching assistants to work in primary school in Peckham.
The successful candidate need to have previous experience of working with SEN students and have a strong desire of getting involved in every aspect of the school. Experience with children and young adults that have autism at varying levels on the spectrum would be preferable.
Your main duties will include:
* Assessing individual learning needs and working on a group
* Preparing materials, equipment and lessons
* Assessing and reporting on individual pupils' progress
* Assisting with the personal care needs of pupils
* Liaising with parents, carers and professionals such as mainstream teachers, education welfare officers, social workers and Healthcare professionals
* Working alongside and advising learning support assistants
Other experience and qualifications preferable:
* Confidence in working with and communicating PECs & Makaton
* Team Teach qualified
Contact Martin at Servoca Education on 020 7747 3067 for further information. Or send your CV to email@example.com