* Graduate Teaching Assistant – Primary
* Coulsdon Croydon
* £60-£75 per day
* ‘Good’ School
We are looking for a hard-working, reliable teaching assistant to support the delivery of a high quality, accessible curriculum across our school.
The successful candidate will assist with the implementation of a high quality learning provision at all times, working in partnership with parents/carers and other professionals to ensure all students reach their full potential. As part of Harris, you will join a community of staff dedicated to transforming education in London. With regular progression opportunities and outstanding CPD for support staff, there will be a wealth of opportunities for you to grow your career. Our aim is to help you achieve your ambitions more quickly.
What we are looking for
We look for talented individuals who want to be a part of transforming education in London, and helping create exceptional places of learning. We are looking for:
* An engaging person who is able to interest, encourage and motivate young people
* A team worker, who is able to work effectively with people across a wide range of levels and responsibilities
* A tactful and diplomatic person with the ability to maintain confidentiality
* Qualifications to degree level or equivalent
* Basic knowledge of SEND and learning barriers, and of some of the social issues facing students from disadvantaged backgrounds
* Experience of working directly with young people in an education or training environment, ideally working in a similar role in a school.
If you would like to be part of this happy, purposeful team then please get in touch with a copy of your CV today. You will need to have a degree with minimum 2:1.