English intervention Teacher
Are you looking to make a difference within education?
Servoca Education is working with Merton medical tutiton service, the service is looking for a focused and skilled teacher that can interact with a students and provide them with tailored learning to help achieve their goals.
The Candidate – SEN Teacher
* Qualified Teacher Status
* Knowledgeable of the UK curriculum
* Car driver
* Able to tailor lessons based on each child’s individual needs
The Role - SEN Teacher
* The role will involve working with children that are unable to attend school due to medical needs
* Assessing and accommodating individual learning needs of students
* Working closely with individual children and tailoring the lesson to their needs
Why work with Servoca education?
Servoca education can offer you:
* the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
* flexible registration procedures
* market leading pay rates – paid to scale and beyond
* your needs are prioritised
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school, then please email your updated CV to email@example.com today!