Teaching Assistants - Special Needs - Hammersmith
Servoca education is currently recruiting SEN teaching assistants for September who are looking for either long term or permanent positions around the Hammersmith and Fulham area. While it is unclear exactly how schools will operate in September, we understand that the majority of our schools are still looking for quality support staff to join them.
The Candidate - Teaching Assistants - Special Needs - Hammersmith
* The ideal candidate will have experience of working with children with SEN
* Candidates with experience working within SEN and the care industry will also be considered.
* Experience in non-verbal communication methods (PECS/Makaton/BSL)
* A can do attitude and a willingness to help in other areas of the classroom
* The ability to use initiative and work well under pressure
* The ability to communicate effectively with the children and other staff members
The Role - Teaching Assistants - Special Needs - Hammersmith
* The role will involve working with pupils that have special educational needs
* Assisting students in their learning both on a 1-1 and group basis
* Assessing and accommodating individual learning needs of students
* Reporting on individual pupils progress
* encouraging the social and emotional development of pupils
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school then please email your updated CV to email@example.com today!