* SEN Primary teaching assistant
* £65- £75
* ‘Good’ Primary School School
This ‘Good’ primary school in Deptford are looking to appoint a SEN teaching assistant to work on a 1:1 basis with a SEN child as well a working as a general teaching assistant. This a friendly well organised primary school and the head teacher would like the teaching assistant to be someone who is friendly, kind and easily adaptable.
* General teaching assistant work- helping the class teacher in the classroom with displays, marking, small group work
* 1:1 learning support: working with children on an individual basis in areas where they require additional input
* Special needs (SEND) assistant: working with children who have special needs and who require additional support
This primary school is looking for a teaching assistant who is enthusiastic and has very good communication.
* Have experience working as a Teaching Assistant in a primary school in the UK, but enthusiastic graduates will be considered
* Be confident, flexible and adaptable, with a can-do approach
* Have a cheerful outlook and a good sense of humour and who can support the teacher fully
* Have a determination to help pupils reach their full potential
* Have a high standard of spoken and written English
Applications are particularly welcomed from candidates with skills/training in PECS, makaton, BSL and experience of working with children with autism.
If you are a teaching assistant and seeking work to start immediately in this lovely primary school, please contact Amanda @ Servoca education on Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org