* BSL Level 3 TA
* £65- £75
* Mixed School age 11-19 years old
This community special school in Lewisham London is looking to appoint a Level 3 Teaching Assistant to work on a 1:1 basis with a hearing impaired child as well . This a friendly well organised mixed community school and the head teacher would like the teaching assistant to be someone who is friendly, kind and easily adaptable.
* General teaching assistant work- helping the class teacher in the classroom with displays, marking, small group work
* 1:1 learning support: working with children on an individual basis in areas where they require additional input
* Special needs (SEND) assistant: working with children who have special needs and who require additional support
This primary school is looking for a teaching assistant who is enthusiastic and experienced.
* Minimum 3 months experience working as Teaching Assistant with children and young people school in the UK, but enthusiastic graduates can be considered
* Be confident, flexible and adaptable, with a can-do approach
* Have a cheerful outlook and a good sense of humour and who can support the teacher fully
* Have a determination to help pupils reach their full potential
* Have a high standard of spoken and written English
Applications are particularly welcomed from candidates with skills/training in PECS, makaton, BSL and experience of working with children with autism.
If you are a teaching assistant and seeking work to start immediately in this lovely community school, please contact Amanda @ Servoca education on Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org