Graduate Teaching Assistant / Maths Graduate - Fulham
**Are you a Graduate Teaching Assistant looking to join an ‘Outstanding’ School?**
**Are you confident with Maths with a strong academic background?**
If so, this is the role for you!
An Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ All-through School (2017) in Fulham are looking for a Maths Graduate to help support students throughout the school.
This school is highly academic with a real ‘family feel’, they often place highly in the Academic League Tables.
This is a full time role, working across Primary and Secondary school ages. Salaries are £65 - £85 per day and working hours are 08:30 – 16:00. This is an ongoing contract with the opportunity for the right candidate to become permanent from September 2021.
This is a Teacher Training School and there will be fantastic career opportunities on offer for the right candidate.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of productively supporting children within an educational environment, excellent references and the option to start work in September.
* Graduate Teaching Assistant / Maths Graduate
* Ofsted Rating – Outstanding (2017)
* Fulham location, excellent transport links
* Regular CPD & Staff Training Days
* Welcoming team of high achieving Teachers & TA’s
* Teacher Training School
* KS1 – KS5
* £65 - £85 per day
* Bachelors Degree (or equivalent) in Maths - essential
* Maths & English GCSE’s (A*-C)
* Proven experience within a UK classroom
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references
* Valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com