SEN Teacher - Harrow
Are you looking to make a difference within education and training?
The school – SEN Teacher - Harrow
Servoca education is currently recruiting for an SEN school that provides a safe learning environment for pupils with Autism (ASD/ASC). The school is looking for a focused and skilled teacher that has experience of working closely with SEN children and is able to deliver excellent lessons tailored to the students needs.
The children within the class will all had an SEN statement and may will be aged either upper KS1 or lower KS2.
The Candidate – SEN Teacher - Harrow
* The ideal candidate will have experience of working with children with SEN, particularly autism (ASD/ASC)
* Experience in Makaton (Language communication program), Team Teach and/or MAPA training would be advantageous
* Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
* Aware of the procedure with regards to safeguarding in a school environment
* Able to tailor lessons based on each child’s individual needs
The Role - SEN Teacher - Harrow
* You will be responsible for teaching a small class of students with special educational needs
* You will use resources to help each student understand and engage in lessons
* You will have additional support in the classroom from other support staff
* You will plan and deliver lessons tailored to the individual needs of the students
Why work with Servoca education?
Servoca Education can offer you:
* the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
* flexible registration procedures
* market leading pay rates – paid to scale and beyond
* your needs are prioritised
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school then please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today!