Education Support Workers - Special Needs
Are you an experienced special needs support or care worker?
The Role – Education Support Workers - Special Needs
It is still unclear how schools will look in September but we do know that the majority of our schools are still in need of more, experienced support staff. Servoca therefore is recruiting for staff in Hillingdon who are experienced with special needs and providing personal care to provide support within our schools. The schools accommodate students aged from 2-19 with a variety of special needs, including autism and profound and multiple learning difficulties.
The Candidate – Education Support Workers - Special Needs
* Experience of working with children, particularly those with SEN (Autism, Severe learning difficulties, Profound and multiple learning difficulties)
* Experience of working within the care industry (child or adult)
* A can do attitude and a willingness to help in other areas of the classroom
* The ability to use initiative and work well under pressure
* The ability to communicate effectively with the children and other staff members
* Training and/or experience in any of the following would be advantageous:
* Manual Handling
* Personal Care
* Hoist Training
* Feeding & Changing
Why work with Servoca education?
Servoca Education can offer you:
* the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
* flexible registration procedures
* market leading pay rates – paid to scale and beyond
* your needs are prioritised
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school then please email your updated CV to email@example.com today!