Behaviour Support Staff - Barnet
Servoca Education works with a number of specialist provisions and pupil referral units for students who are unable to attend mainstream school. We are currently looking for specialist learning support assistants with experience in challenging behaviour for our schools in North London.
The Candidate - Behaviour Support Staff - Barnet
* The ideal candidate will have experience of working with children with challenging behaviour, particularly within a PRU or SEN environment
* Ideally, the candidate will have experience in Team Teach, Studio 3, MAPA, ABA etc.
* Recent graduates and candidates with experience working within SEN and the care industry will also be considered.
* A can do attitude and a willingness to help in other areas of the classroom
* The ability to use initiative and work well under pressure
* The ability to communicate effectively with the children and other staff members
The Role - Behaviour Support Staff - Barnet
* The role will involve working with pupils that display challenging behaviour
* Assisting students in their learning both on a 1-1 and group basis
* Assessing and accommodating individual learning needs of students
* Reporting on individual pupils progress
* encouraging the social and emotional development of pupils
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school then please email your updated CV to email@example.com today!