ABA Teaching Assistant – ASD SEN Primary School in Camden
Near to Kings cross
September Start – Excellent CPD opportunities
A Specialist SEN primary school in Camden are looking for a teaching assistant to work with Autistic children in the school across EYFS, KS1 and KS2. The school would ideally like someone with an understanding or experience with ABA. The position is to begin from September and requires a minimum of a Level 3 qualification and ideally a degree.
ASD Teaching Assistant
£70-£90 per day
Primary SEN School
The ideal ASD teaching assistant will have previous experience working with Autism and be able to offer strategies to support the children. The school are looking for a proactive ASD teaching assistant, who
Can use their initiative and be highly flexible/adaptive.
* Has team teach Qualification or other positive handling experience
* Is reliable & punctual
* Has the ability to risk assess and follow instructions
* Builds rapport with SEN individuals
* Is playful, patient and calm with a desire to get the best out of individuals with SEN.
* Has the ability to deal with the physical challenges of the job (which likely will necessitate running and physical intervention at times)