KS2 Teacher / Year 4 Teacher to join an ‘Outstanding’ Primary School in Neasden, Brent
**Do you have a passion for teaching KS2?**
**Do you want to work as part of a welcoming and committed team of Teachers and TA’s?**
**Are you looking for a full time position from September?**
A popular two form entry Primary School in Neasden are currently recruiting for a KS2 Teacher / Year 4 Teacher to start with them from September.
This school has a ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted rating (2017) and has a strong emphasis on high achievement.
The ideal candidate will have high expectation for themselves as well as their students; they will embrace diversity and encourage individuality. In addition, the successful candidate will have experience within Year 4 and the ability to ‘hit the ground running’.
NQT’s are welcome to apply, this school have a fantastic mentoring programme and supportive SLT.
* KS2 Teacher / Year 4 Teacher
* Brent location (Neasden)
* ‘Outstanding’ two form entry Primary School
* Supportive team of hardworking Teachers and TA’s
* Permanent contracts from September
* 08:30 – 16:00
* Excellent transport links and a staff car park
* Fantastic opportunities for NQT’s
* TLR’s on offer for experienced candidates
* Inner London MPS Salaries
* PGCE or equivalent
* Proven experience working with a UK classroom
* Successful track record of improving pupil performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org