Special Needs Teaching assistant - London
Special Needs Teaching Assistant (Complex needs/ASD/SEMH)
£60 - £100 daily rate Depending on exp
SEND Teaching assistant/Support - September
Servoca Education are currently recruiting for experienced special educational needs (SEN) teaching assistants and learning support assistants to work in SEN Schools and Colleges in and around London. We are currently looking for candidates interested in working with students with
* Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties, Severe Learning Difficulties,
* Autistic Spectrum Disorders, Communication Disorders,
* Social, Emotional Mental Health Needs
Servoca Education provides a service is based on quality and expertise. Each one of our UK offices is staffed with experienced Education consultants and operates to the highest standards of selection and vetting, and dedicated to the support of our candidates.
We provide schools with compliant, fully qualified and experienced teachers and support staff. We work with some of the best Primary, Secondary and SEN schools.
The School - London
Servoca education are currently recruiting for SEN schools across London. Our schools provide quality education for children with severe learning difficulties (SLD), profound and multiple learning difficulties (PMLD), and Autism (ASD), Social Emotional and Mental Health(SEMH)
Person Specification -Special Needs Teaching Assitant - (SEND TA) – London
The successful candidates need to have
* previous experience of working with SEN students
* a strong desire of getting involved in every aspect of the school.
* Experience with children and young adults that have PMLD, SLD,ASD & SEMH would be preferable.
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with other staff
* The ability to use initiative and works well under
* Have recent experience teaching SEN
About the Role - Special Needs Teaching Assistant (SEND TA) – London
* Inspiring and engaging with young adults with physical and mental difficulties;
* Assessing individual learning needs and working on a group basis;
* Preparing materials, equipment and lessons;
* Assessing and reporting on individual pupils' progress;
* Assisting with the personal care needs of pupils; this may include feeding, changing and manual handling;
* Liaising with parents, carers and professionals such as mainstream teachers, education welfare officers, social workers and Healthcare professionals
Why work with Servoca education ?
Servoca Education can offer you :
* the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
* flexible registration procedures
* market leading pay rates – paid to scale and beyond
* your needs are prioritised a
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school then please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Today!