Barnet Intervention Teachers
**SEMH / PRU
Are you looking to make a difference within education?
The school – Barnet Intervention Teachers
Servoca education works with some of the best schools in London and is currently recruiting for teachers in Barnet who are experienced in dealing with extremely challenging behaviour, to work within PRU's and SEN schools for students with social, emotional and mental health challenges.
Due to restrictions on travel and visiting schools, remote interviews via the telephone and Skype will be offered in the first instance.
The Candidate – Barnet Intervention Teachers
* Qualified Teacher Status (QTS/QTLS)
* Previous experience of teaching students with challenging behaviour (PRU/SEMH)
* Knowledgeable of the UK curriculum
* Aware of the procedure with regards to safeguarding in a school environment
* Able to tailor lessons based on each child’s individual needs
The Role - Barnet Intervention Teachers
* The role will involve working with children that display challenging behaviour
* Assessing and accommodating individual learning needs of students
* Working closely with individual children and tailoring the lesson to their needs
* encouraging the social and emotional development of pupils
Why work with Servoca education?
Servoca Education can offer you:
* the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
* flexible registration procedures
* market leading pay rates – paid to scale and beyond
* your needs are prioritised
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school then please email your updated CV to email@example.com today!