KS1 Teacher / Year 2 Teacher in Beckenham– September 2020
An ‘Outstanding’ two-form-entry Primary School in Beckenham is recruiting for a KS1 Teacher / Year 2 Teacher to join them in September 2020. NQT’s are welcome to apply & more experienced Teachers will be offered a Subject Lead TLR.
This school is located very centrally with excellent transport links from central London and a large staff car park.
They hold a long standing ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted rating and work hard to ensure the wellbeing of both staff and students. They can offer rapid career progression and a diverse CPD scheme.
The role itself will consist of planning and delivering lessons of the highest standard to Year 2 as well as taking small groups occasionally. The successful candidate will have prior experience working within KS1 and will have strong academic record of accomplishment.
This is a full time, permanent position from September 2020 with Outer London MPS/UPS Salaries.
* KS1 Teacher / Year 2 Teacher
* Beckenham Location
* Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ Primary School
* Two form entry
* Supportive SLT and low staff turnaround
* Permanent contract from September
* 08:30 – 16:00 – Planning time within the school day
* Option of TLR
* MPS/UPS Inner London Salaries
* PGCE or equivalent (with QTS)
* NQT’s and Overseas Teachers welcome
* Proven experience working with a UK classroom
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org