KS2 Teacher / Year 3 Teacher needed in Ealing – September 2020
An award winning, two-form entry Primary School in Ealing is looking for an exceptional KS2 Teacher to join them on a permanent basis in September. This school is very highly regarded within the community boasting above average results and a Good Ofsted report (2016).
This is a full time, permanent position with an Inner London MPS/UPS Salaries (+ TLR) and the possibility of TLR for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate will be experienced, hold QTS and have the ability to ‘hit the ground running’ whilst adapting to a new team. You will be working collaboratively with other members of the KS2 Team to deliver an inspiring and creative curriculum to all children.
* KS2 Teacher / Year 3 Teacher
* TLR option (English Lead)
* Good Ofsted (2016)
* Ealing – great transport links, on site parking
* Regular CPD
* Inner London MPS/UPS Salaries
* Welcoming team, low staff turn around
* Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
* Proven experience teaching the UK
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com