Teacher of Year 5
*Full time, Permanent Position to run from September
*Class Size of 27
*Ofsted rated "Outstanding" Primary School
Servoca are currently working with an Ofsted rated "Outstanding" Primary School in Acton that are currently looking for an experienced Teacher to join the school and continue their ethos of providing “joyful and forward thinking education to all.”
As mentioned, this is an Ofsted rated "Outstanding" School, they are looking for someone who is motivated, positive, flexible and conscientious to join their school team to make a real difference.
They are looking for a teacher who is:
* passionate about teaching and learning
* enthusiastic, creative and highly motivated
* an excellent classroom practitioner with a real interest in and knowledge of how children in key stage 2 learn
* able to provide exciting and inspiring learning experiences for every child in their care
* a team player, able to inspire and work in partnership with staff, parents and pupils
* committed to raising standards in learning and teaching and have high expectations of themselves and the children
* flexible, proactive and able to work with initiative
* committed to personal and professional development
* able to support and promote our school values
* has excellent communication skills and a calm positive approach.
* has high expectations of behaviour and achievement.
To be considered for this role, applicants MUST:
* ·Holds UK QTS
* ·Have experience planning and preparing lessons to the current UK KS2 Curriculum
* ·Be able to provide reference details for previous employment and teaching roles/studies
Please do submit your CV in to Servoca Education and Thomas Kearley will be in contact with you shortly.