History Teacher / Humanities Teacher needed – Croydon
A popular, well respected secondary school in Croydon are recruiting for a History Teacher to join them in September. This school is newly refurbished and have a long standing 'Good' Ofsted Rating.
Career progression for staff is always at the forefront of the minds of the SLT here and regular CPD is on offer.
The successful candidate will have a strong background in Humanities (History) and will have experience working with KS3, KS4 and KS5 students.
* History Teacher / Humanities Teacher
* Croydon location
* Mainstream Secondary School
* Good Ofsted
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Permanent contract from September
* 08:30 – 16:00
* Inner London MPS/UPS Salaries
* PGCE or equivalent with QTS
* Bachelors Degree in Humanities (History)
* Proven experience working with a UK classroom
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org