KS1 Teacher / Year 1 Teacher with TLR (English Lead) to join an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ Primary School in Sydenham from September.
**Are you an experienced KS1 Teacher?**
**Do you want to work as part of a committed team of Teachers and TA’s?**
**Are you looking to take the next step in your career and take on a TLR?**
A popular, multicultural school in Sydenham, Lewisham are looking for a committed KS1 Teacher with ambitions to hold TLR status to join them from September. This school is three form entry with a ‘Good’ Ofsted rating (2016). There is a strong emphasis on Partnership with Parents, with a view to working collectively to deliver a well rounded education, whilst encouraging creativity and individuality.
You will be teaching within KS1 / Year 1, planning and delivering lessons to the highest standard, in addition to TLR duties (English Lead).
The ideal candidate will have strong behaviour management skills and experience working within a KS2 environment.
* KS1 Teacher / Year 1 Teacher with TLR (Lead English)
* Sydenham, Lewisham location
* Mainstream Primary School
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Permanent contract from September
* 08:30 – 16:00 – Planning time within the school day
* MPS/UPS Inner London
* PGCE or equivalent (with QTS)
* NQT’s and Overseas Teachers welcome
* Proven experience working with a UK classroom
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org