KS1 Teacher / Year 1 Teacher with TLR needed in Clapham
**Are you and experienced Teacher looking for your next career move??**
**Do you have a passion for teaching KS1??**
**Are you looking for a full time, permanent role from September?**
An ‘Outstanding’ two from entry Primary School in Clapham are looking for a KS1 Teacher / Year 1 Teacher to join their friendly team in September. This school prides itself on being one of the best in Lambeth with excellent transport links, on site parking and a thriving community behind it.
There will be the option of a TLR (Subject Lead) for the right candidate.
Working hours will be 08:30 – 16:00, Monday – Friday. The salary for this role will be Inner London MPS/UPS (+TLR).
The ideal candidate for this role will be a reputable teacher with an exceptional teaching record.
* Year 1 Teacher (with optional Subject Lead)
* Full time, permanent position from September
* ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted Rating (2016)
* Clapham/Lambeth location – excellent transport links
* MPS/UPS Salaries
* Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
* Proven experience teaching the UK
* Successful track record of improving pupils’ performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com