A leading London preparatory school, are looking for an experienced Year 2 teacher to join their team for the new academic year in September 2020. There are 17-20 children in each class at this boys prep school.
The ideal candidate would have had numerous year's experience in either primary or prep schools. This position is a permanent contract and is only suitable for candidates with previous experience. Overseas teacher will be considered.
Qualifications: QTS, PGCE, B.Ed, Cert Ed or Level 4/5
* Managing the individual educational and welfare needs of a class of children
* Monitoring and evaluating children’s progress including record keeping
* Supervising support staff
* Taking part and contributing to staff meetings and Insets
* Providing feedback to parents through parent consultations and written reports
* Liaising with parents on a day to day basis
* Organising and managing off-site educational visits
* Meeting health and safety requirements at all times
* Planning collaboratively within a team
As this position is a september start, initial phone calls will be had and further interview info will be organised. So please do submit your CV for immediate consideration or call Thomas Kearley @ Servoca on 0207 747 3033.