Year 3 Teacher (Optional Subject Lead TLR) – Wembley
**Are you a passionate Year 3 Teacher looking to join a ‘Good’ School?**
**Are you looking for a full time, permanent position starting in September?**
If so, this is the role for you!
An Ofsted rated ‘Good’ School (2015) in Wembley, Brent are looking for a passionate Year 3 Teacher / Lower KS2 to join them from September.
This three form entry Primary School has a fantastic ethos, highlighting the importance of fostering curiosity, whilst encouraging and motivating children to learn at the highest standard. They have an attached Nursery School and large playing fields; onsite parking is an additional perk with excellent transport links also.
This is a full time role, starting in September and working within Lower KS2. There will be Subject Lead TLR’s on offer for more experienced candidates and NQT’s are always welcome.
Salaries are Inner London MPS and working hours are 08:30 – 16:00.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of successfully planning and delivering Lower KS2 Lessons to the highest standard, excellent references and a DBS Check.
* Year 3 Teacher
* Ofsted Rating – Good (2015)
* Three form entry
* Wembley, Brent location, onsite parking & excellent transport links
* Welcoming & inspiring team of teachers & SLT
* Regular CPD, opportunities for Permanent contracts from September 2020
* Outer London MPS
* PGCE (or equivalent) with QTS
* Proven experience teaching Lower KS2
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org