Year 3 Teacher / KS2 Teacher needed in Notting Hill – September 2020
**Are you a KS2 Teacher looking for a fantastic school in which to continue your career?**
**Do you want to work in an Inner London school with smaller than average class sizes??**
**Do you want to work with an ‘Outstanding’ team of Teachers and TA’s?**
An ‘Outstanding’ two from entry Primary School in Notting Hill is looking for a passionate Lower KS2 Teacher to join them in September. You will be working collaboratively with a fantastic team of Teachers and TA’s, delivering inspirational lessons to your class.
This school often places 20-30% higher academically than other schools within the borough, has small class sizes (22 children on average) and allocate additional PPA time within the school day.
This is a full-time, permanent class role within Year 3. The working hours will be 08:30 – 16:00 with designated planning time within the school day. The salary for this role will be in accordance to Inner London MPS/UPS.
The successful candidate will have a thriving record of accomplishment within the classroom with a willingness to learn and become part of an experienced and welcoming team.
* Year 3 Teacher
* ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted
* September 2020
* Notting Hill location
* MPS Salary (£29,665 - £40,372)
* Permanent role
* Smaller than average classes
* Additional PPA time within the working week
* Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
* Proven experience teaching in the UK
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org