Maths Teacher - Hornchurch, Havering
Newly Qualified Teachers Wanted!
Interviews start this week
Ofsted rated "Good" school
Are you a Newly Qualified Maths Teacher looking to start an exciting new role at this school- commended for their SLT and induction programme?
Would you be keen starting off your career in a supportive school where you receive the best possible training and mentorship?
Then look no further.
Servoca Education are working with a great mixed comprehensive school in Hornchurch, who are looking for a Maths NQT to join their team on a permanent basis for September.
CPD and TLR opportunities are plentiful at the school- as the secondary school strongly believes in empowering their staff and implementing a secure and healthy support system. The SLT and induction programmes have been commended by Ofsted for helping numerous NQTs advance to more senior positions within the school!
The school is close to both Hornchurch and Elm Park station, with good bus links. There is also a spacious car park for drivers.
Apply ASAP! Interviews being held this week
* Recommend a friend to Servoca Education and you can receive up to £125!
Please submit your updated CV WITH REFERENCES or alternatively send it to Alec Boateng at firstname.lastname@example.org- applications close soon!
I look forward to hearing from you.
*September 2020 start
*Parking facilities at the school
*State of the art facilities and resources
*Ofsted rated "Good" School
The Maths Teacher should:
*Deliver high quality of lessons
*Have a successful track record of improving pupil performance
* The Maths Teacher should have a Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
* have proven experience teaching the UK
* have a successful track record of improving pupils performance
* be eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* have recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Maths Teacher - Hornchurch, Havering - September 2020