KS2 Teacher / Year 4 Teacher – Cyprus, Newham
** Are you a passionate KS2 Teacher looking to join a ‘Outstanding’ School?**
**Do you want to work as part of a high achieving ‘Outstanding’ team?**
An Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ Primary School in Cyprus, Newham are currently looking for an experienced Year 4 Teacher to join their team in September.
NQT’s will be warmly welcomed and supported by a fantastic mentor who has successfully worked with NQT’s for many years, and experienced teachers will have the option of undertaking a subject lead TLR Status.
This school is three form entry with a ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted rating (2018). There is a strong emphasis on Partnership with Parents, with a view to working collectively to deliver a well rounded education, whilst encouraging imagination and self-determination.
You will be working collaboratively with the Lower KS2 team to plan and deliver inspiring lessons in line to the curriculum whilst having the opportunity to develop your own ideas and express your own creativity within the school.
This is a full time, permanent position within interviews happening ASAP.
* KS2 Teacher / Year 4 Teacher (+ optional TLR)
* Cyprus, Newham location
* Three form entry Primary School
* ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Full time, long term contract, starting ASAP for the full academic year
* 08:30 – 16:00
* Inner London MPS/UPS Salaries
* NQT’s welcome
* Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
* Proven experience teaching KS2
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com