KS1 Teacher / Year 1 Teacher with optional TLR – Catford
**Are you a driven KS1 Teacher / Year 1 Teacher looking to join an ‘Outstanding’ School?
**Are you looking for a full time, permanent role from September 2020?
If so, this is the role for you!
An Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ School (2017) in Catford is recruiting for a KS1 Teacher / Year 1 Teacher to join them in September.
This popular Primary School has a fantastic ethos, highlighting the importance of fostering inquisitiveness, whilst encouraging and motivating children to learn at the highest standard.
You will be working full time and salaries are inner London MPS and working hours are 08:30 – 16:00. This is a permanent contract with the opportunity for the right candidate to hold TLR status (Subject Lead).
You will have a proven track record of productively teaching and assessing children within a KS1 environment, excellent references and the availability to start a new role from September.
* KS1 Teacher / Year 1 Teacher.
* Ofsted Rating – Outstanding (2017)
* NQT’s Welcome
* TLR Options
* Catford location, excellent transport links
* £30,480 - £41,483 - Inner London MPS/UPS
* Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
* Proven experience teaching KS1
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org