Early Years Teacher / Nursery Teacher needed in Hampstead
**Do you have a passion for teaching Early Years?**
**Do you want to work as part of an ‘Outstanding’ team of Teachers and TA’s?**
A popular, two-form entry Primary School in the heart of Hampstead is looking for an experienced Early Years Teacher / Nursery Teacher to join them in September. TLR’s are optional, and will be on offer to more experienced candidates.
This school have strong links within the community, an academic but creative ethos and regularly promote from within before going to external sources. Staff turnaround here is low and this in itself is a testament to the SLT.
You, as the ideal candidate, will have high aspirations for yourself as well as your students; you will embrace diversity and encourage individuality. In addition, you will have prior experience within the early years’ classes and the ability to ‘hit the ground running’.
This is a full time, permanent position with Inner London MPS Salaries.
* Early Years Teacher
* ‘Outstanding’ two-form-entry Primary School
* September 2020
* Hampstead location, a short walk from Hampstead Heath Overground Station
* Inner London MPS Salary
* Permanent role
* Strong, supportive SLT
* Rapid career progression opportunities
* TLR’s on offer
* PGCE or Bachelors of Education with QTS
* Successful track record of improving pupil’s performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com