NQT / Newly Qualified Teacher / Year 3 Teacher – Harrow
**Are you an NQT looking for a new role from September 2020?
** Do you want to join a welcoming, high achieving school who will nurture your teaching career?**
** Do you have a passion for teaching Lower KS2?**
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a driven NQT to join an Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ School (2015) in Harrow.
This two-form-entry Primary School have a fantastic ethos, highlighting the importance of fostering curiosity, whilst encouraging and motivating children to learn at the highest standard. They boast a strong SLT with years of experience successfully coaching and supporting NQT’s through their first year of teaching.
You will be working collaboratively with the Lower KS2 team to develop inspiring lessons, which you can deliver in a creative manner to capture the attention of your class. You will have ample opportunity to discuss relevant ideas and have an impact within the school.
Career progression and staff wellbeing is at the forefront of this school, it is a great opportunity for a career driven candidate.
This is a full time, permanent position teaching Year 3.
* NQT / Newly Qualified Teacher / Year 3 Teacher
* Permanent contract
* Ofsted Rating – Outstanding (2015)
* Two form entry
* Harrow location, onsite parking & only a 5 minute walk from Harrow on the Hill station
* Outer London MPS Salary
* Modern facilities, large colourful classrooms
* TA’s within the class to support
* Time within the school day for planning.
* Regular CPD
* Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
* NQT’s and Overseas teachers welcome
* Proven experience teaching the UK
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org