KS2 Teacher / Year 3 Teacher with TLR– Balham
**Are you a driven KS2 Teacher / Year 3 Teacher looking to join an ‘Outstanding’ School?
**Are you looking for a full time, permanent role from September 2020?
If so, this is the role for you!
An Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ School (2017) in Balham is recruiting for a Year 3 Teacher to join them in September. You will have the opportunity to make a real difference within this flourishing two form entry school where staff wellbeing and rapid career progression prospects are high on the agenda.
This popular Primary School has a fantastic ethos, highlighting the importance of fostering inquisitiveness, whilst encouraging and motivating children to learn at the highest standard. Teachers are encouraged to ‘think outside the box’ when it comes to their lessons and the SLT welcome suggestions at this constantly evolving school.
You will be working full time (08:30-16:00) and salaries are inner London MPS/UPS. This is a permanent contract with the opportunity for the right candidate to hold TLR status (Subject Lead).
You will have a proven record of accomplishment of productively teaching and assessing children within a KS2 environment, excellent references and the availability to start a new role from September.
* KS2 Teacher / Year 3 Teacher.
* Ofsted Rating – Outstanding (2017)
* Two form entry
* NQT’s & Overseas Teachers welcome
* TLR Options
* Balham location, 5 minute walk from the station
* £30,480 - £49,571 - Inner London MPS/UPS
* Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
* Proven experience teaching KS2
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via firstname.lastname@example.org