NQT / Newly Qualified Teacher / KS1 Teacher needed in West Drayton – September 2020
**Are you a NQT / KS1 Teacher looking for new role??
**Do you want to complete your induction year in a flourishing school with a reputable SLT?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within an ‘Outstanding’ two-form entry Primary School in West Drayton. The school is ideally looking for a Newly Qualified Teacher / NQT to nurture, however they will also look at experienced KS1 Teachers.
The ethos of this Inner London School is to foster imagination and encourage independence. They pride themselves on promoting a culture of consideration and respect whilst consistently delivering a high standard of education to the children within their care.
You will be working on a full time, permanent basis within KS1, and there will be a supportive NQT Mentor on hand who has successfully worked with NQT’s for many years.
Your working hours will be 08:30 – 16:00 with designated planning time within the school day. The salary for this role will be in accordance to Inner London MPS.
You, as the successful candidate will have a successful track record within the classroom with a willingness to learn and become part of an experienced and welcoming team.
* NQT / Newly Qualified Teacher / KS1 Teacher
* ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted (2017)
* Long standing SLT with a successful & supportive NQT Mentor
* September 2020
* West Drayton location
* MPS Salary
* Permanent role
* Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
* Proven experience teaching the UK
* Successful track record of improving pupils’ performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com