Education Support Workers - West London
Are you an experienced support or care worker?
The Role – Education Support Workers - West London
Servoca education is currently recruiting several support workers for schools across West London that provide safe learning environments for pupils with special educational needs. The schools cover ages 2-19 and accomodate children who with Autism (ASD), some challenging behaviour and a range of other learning and physical disabilities.
The Candidate – Education Support Workers - West London
* Experience of working with children, particularly those with SEN (ASD/SLD/PMLD/SEMH)
* Experience of working within the care industry (child or adult)
* A can do attitude and a willingness to help in other areas of the classroom
* The ability to use initiative and work well under pressure
* The ability to communicate effectively with the children and other staff members
* Training in any of the following would be advantageous:
* Manual Handling
* Hoist Training
* Team Teach
* Feeding & Changing
Why work with Servoca education?
Servoca Education can offer you:
* the widest range of roles and progression opportunities,
* flexible registration procedures
* market leading pay rates – paid to scale and beyond
* your needs are prioritised
Recommend a friend to Servoca Education Resourcing, and you could receive a referral bonus of up to £125.
If you would like to work in this or any other SEN school then please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today!