KS1 Teacher / Year 2 Teacher in Beckenham (Optional TLR)
A popular Primary School in Beckenham is recruiting for a KS1 Teacher / Year 2 Teacher to join them in September 2020. NQT’s & Overseas Teachers are welcome to apply and there will be a subject lead TLR on offer for more experienced Teachers.
This school is located very centrally, just a 5 minute walk from Beckenham Junction. They are an Ofsted rated ‘Good’ school with up to date resources, large, bright classrooms and a supportive SLT.
You, the successful candidate, will be planning and delivering lessons of the highest standard to Year 2 as well as taking small groups occasionally. You will have prior experience working within KS1 and will have strong academic track record.
This is a full time, permanent position from September 2020.
* KS1 Teacher / Year 2 Teacher
* Beckenham location
* Ofsted rated ‘Good’ Primary School
* Supportive SLT and regular CPD
* Permanent contract from September
* 08:30 – 16:00 – Planning time within the school day
* NQT’s welcome
* Outer London MPS/UPS +TLR
* PGCE or equivalent (with QTS)
* NQT’s and Overseas Teachers welcome
* Proven experience working with a UK classroom
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com