Science Teacher /Physics Teacher with optional TLR needed in Harrow
**Are you a Science Teacher / Physics Teacher looking for a new role from September?
**Are you looking to join a welcoming, high achieving school in Harrow?
An Ofsted rated ‘Good’ secondary school in Harrow are looking for a KS3 – KS4 Physics Teacher / Science Teacher to join them in September.
This school fosters an encouraging, inspirational and efficient environment while focussing on self development and personal growth for both children and staff.
This school has fantastic resources with large, light, modern classrooms and a large outside space. Members of staff have access to weekly training and regular CPD. It really is a fantastic opportunity for a career driven candidate to join a great team.
The ideal candidate will have experience teaching Science, a proven track record of high pupil performance and eligibility to work in the UK. This is a full time position starting in September.
NQT's are welcome to apply & TLR's are optional for more experienced Teachers.
Interviews will be held this week.
* Science Teacher / Physics Teacher
* NQT's Welcome
* TLR's on offer
* Secondary school, high achieving
* Regular CPD & Staff Training Days
* State of the Science Labs
* Science Technicians on hand
* ‘Good’ Ofsted 2015
* Harrow location
* KS3 – KS4
* MPS/UPS Outer London Salaries
* Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS (essential)
* Proven experience teaching the UK – Science / Biology / Chemistry / Physics
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com