Graduate Teaching Assistant / Graduate TA needed in Hounslow
**Are you a recent Graduate looking for a fantastic school in which to start your career?**
**Do you want to work in a flourishing London school with smaller than average class sizes??**
**Do you want to work with an ‘Outstanding’ team of Teachers and TA’s?**
A two-form-entry ‘Outstanding’ Primary School in Hounslow is looking for a Graduate TA to join them immediately.
This fantastic school often places 20-30% higher academically than other schools within the borough, has small class sizes and low staff turnover.
This is a full-time, long term class role across KS1 & KS2. The working hours will be 08:30 – 16:00 with the option for Teacher Training from September 2020.
The successful candidate will have a thriving academic track record with a willingness to learn and become part of an experienced and welcoming team.
* Graduate Teaching Assistant / Graduate TA
* ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted
* Hounslow location
* £65 - £85 daily rate
* Smaller than average classes
* Teacher Training opportunities
* Bachelors Degree
* GCSE’s in Maths and English (A*-C)
* Proven experience working with Primary Children (3 months minimum)
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via email@example.com