NQT / Lower KS2 Teacher needed in Wallington – September 2020
**Are you a Newly Qualified Teacher / NQT looking for a supportive school to start your career??
**Do you want to work in a thriving London school with in ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted rating??
**Do you want to work in a school which offers rapid career progression and promotes from within?
An ‘Outstanding’ two-form entry Primary School in Wallington are looking for a strong NQT to support through their induction year, the school is ideally looking for a Newly Qualified Teacher / NQT to nurture, however they will also look at experienced Primary Teachers.
The school ethos is to encourage honesty, enthusiasm, ambition and resilience. The often place highly on academic league tables and are well renowned in the community. They boast one of the best mentoring programs in South London and have a diligent, friendly SLT who inspire their staff to succeed.
You, as the successful candidate, will have a flourishing track record within the classroom with a willingness to learn and become part of an experienced and welcoming team. You will be able to choose between a year 3 or year 4 class whilst working collaboratively with teachers already within the school.
* NQT – Lower KS2 preference
* ‘Outstanding’ Ofsted (2016)
* September 2020
* Wallington location, free staff car park on site
* MPS Salary
* Rapid career progression opportunities
* Full time, Permanent role
* Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
* Proven experience teaching the UK
* Successful track record of improving pupils performance
* Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
* Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Please send through your CV and personal statement (if you have one) as soon as possible! The school are eager to begin interviews ASAP.
Please apply to the advert directly or alternatively I am happy to receive applications via jessica.banks@servocaeducation