Behaviour support teaching Assistant-
Southwark- Denmark Hill
£65-£75 per day
Are you an experienced SEN or SEMH Teaching Assistant who is passionate about working with young people?
The School-Denmark Hill
This 'Good' primary school is currently looking for an SEN Teaching Assistant to work in a school in Denmark hill - Southwark. Our school offers excellence education for young people with challenging behaviour who are receiving education outside of mainstream education. The SEN teaching assistant must have previous experience witha social emotional mental Health (SEMH) or alternatively previous experience in a provision settings including 1:1 tuition due to medical needs or mental health.
Behaviour support TA/LSA – (SEMH)
* Team Tech Qualification or other positive handling experience
* Previous experience of supporting students with SEN
* Reliable and punctual ability to develop rapport with SEN individuals
* Desire to get the best out of individuals with SEN.
* Team Teach
* As behaviour support teaching assistant you will be responsible to support smalls groups or 1:1
* Support the teacher in delivering the learning objectives for lesson
* Help students to engage in lessons
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please submit your CV! Alternatively, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Interviews are commencing shortly.